This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
This October 30, 1930, photograph affords a view of the Foreman and Clark clothing store at 624 K Street. The store opened in May 1930 with over 6,000 garments for sale, and based on its many windows and 9,000 square feet of floor space, was referred to as a "glass house." The J. C. Penney department store was downstairs at 630 K Street.