For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a two story English cottage revival style house. Built in 1928, the rear of the house has modern windows, an addition that was not designed in the original style of the house. The land that the house sits was originally owned by Lee Pitzer, for which Clifford Pitzer became the owner and built the house in 1928. Maurice and Donna Smith bought the house in January 1975 from C. Pitzer's widow and also have the original plans which say the residence was built in 1932.