An exterior view of 2 sides of the Merchants National Bank building on the NE corner of So. Spring St. & W. 6th St. It is under construction and the exterior is 1/3 finished. The picture is dated Nov. 15th, 1913. A sign on the lower scaffolding of the building gives the name R.A. Rowan & Co., while a banner hung on the right side reads "New Home of Merchants National Bank". This was part of the Beaux Arts office block; architects were William Curlett & son.