Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Stereo-5289. Orange mount, purple back. Shows river, boat in foreground, Castle Rock in background. Named Beacon Rock by Lewis and Clark Expedition, named changed to Inoshoack Castle or Castle Rock in 1811, changed back to Beacon Rock in 1916. Rock located on north side of Columbia River in current day Washington.