Neither the Western Sonoma County Historical Society nor the Sonoma County Library make any assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Western Sonoma County Historical Society. Please contact the Society regarding additional reproduction and reuse information at: https://wschs.org/contact-us
Photo--black and white: Sebastopol Native Sons of Golden West Drum Corps marching band in San Francisco 1915 at the Panama Pacific Exposition. About 15 band members are visible as they pose on a cobblestone street in San Francisco. Band member on the extreme left is W.S.(Bill) Borba and member in center front with unicycle is William Palmer. All band members are dressed in white shirts and pants and white hats, worn in various ways. The Sebastopol Parlor 143 was established in 1902.