Hotel Green was built in 1903 in Pasadena, California, by George Gill Green and was supplemented by two later buildings, creating a complex of three structures. Hotel Green, by Los Angeles-based architect Frederick Roehrig, was the first of the three buildings. Castle Green was the second building in the complex and was originally known as the Central Annex. Tally-Ho leaving Hotel Green in 1890. The photograph identifies it as "Wiley & Greely's Tall-Ho."