Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Plates in: [Photograph album of the creation of West Sacramento, ca. 1910]. Pages [89, 110] Residence with siding, rail fence, diamond-shaped windows, porch. View 1 (2010-1857). Shows house, outer wood fence, inner wire fence. McCurry no. 6047 -- view 2 (2010-1929). Group portrait of men (and one boy) on steps of house. West Sacramento Company incorporated in 1910 for purpose of developing land west of Sacramento River. Between 1910 and 1913 completed reclamation project that included construction of levees, irrigation system, roads. In 1911 organized area as Reclamation District 900. House used by Company as first office building. Originally owned by Fred and Margaret Kripp. Located on levee east of South River Road, at end of Fifteenth Street.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
2 photographic prints ; 8 1/4 x 6 1/8 in. and 7 5/8 x 9 1/2 in.
West Sacramento Company--Photographs Houses--California--West Sacramento Fences--California--West Sacramento Porches--California--West Sacramento Men--Clothing & dress--California--West Sacramento West Sacramento (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Photograph albums Group portraits
California West Sacramento West Sacramento (Calif.)