Copyright status is unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
From left to right: Mary Schellhous, Vera Pafford (bookkeeper), Hubert Melton, Frank Bose, Eugenio Jimenez (in front), Arcy Schellhouse (owner), and Boneface (Boney) Jimenez. C. E. Utt moved the Utt Juice Company from his home to this building at 193 East Main Street around 1920, adding more buildings as the company grew. The Utt Juice Company produced juices, jellies, jams, preserves, hot cake syrups and punch syrups until 1973.