Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
This 1,200-seat church was designed by Reginald Johnson, Roland Coate, Gordon Kaufman, and Carleton Winslow. It was dedicated on July 13, 1924 and razed in 1980. View of St. Paul's Cathedral at 615 South Figueroa Street, showing the exterior of the building, as seen from across the street.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00042863 Security Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Churches-St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral; S-002-978.1 4x5 CARL0000047241 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/101118
St. Paul's Cathedral (Los Angeles, Calif.) Church buildings--California--Los Angeles Anglican church buildings--California--Los Angeles Architecture--California--Los Angeles--Mediterranean influences Lost architecture--California--Los Angeles Johnson, Kaufmann & Coate