Side view of the new Superior Court courthouse, located at 1945 South Hill Street, either not long before or after its opening. On the left side of the image, gardeners are seen working on the landscaping, while cars in the foreground are seen traveling down the street. The structure was designed by a corporation of associate architects: J.E. Stanton, Paul Williams, Adrian Wilson and Austin, Field & Fry. Photograph dated April 3, 1959.
1 photographic print :b&w ;29 x 36 cm. Photographic prints
Los Angeles County Courthouse (Los Angeles, Calif. : 1958-) Courthouses--California--Los Angeles International style (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Herald-Examiner Collection photographs Williams, Paul R.,1894-1980 Wilson, Adrian Stanton, J. E Austin, Field & Fry