Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Designed by John and Donald Parkinson and built in 1929, the department store became the library for the Southwestern Law School in the mid-1990s. Wilshire Boulevard, looking west from Commonwealth Avenue. The Bullocks Wilshire Building is on the left.
1 photographic print :b&w Photographic prints
00017182 William Reagh Collection; Los Angeles Photographers Collection A-005-405 4x5 CARL0000002501 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/124691
Bullock's Wilshire (Department store) Department stores--California--Los Angeles Office buildings--California--Los Angeles Automobiles--California--Los Angeles Streets--California--Los Angeles Sidewalks--California--Los Angeles Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments Wilshire Boulevard (Los Angeles, Calif.) Cityscape photographs Parkinson, Donald B.‡q(Donald Berthold),‡d1895-1945 Parkinson, John,1861-1935