Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Mill Valley's first motorized fire truck was bought in 1918, a new De Martini, shown in front of the fire station on Corte Madera Avenue. Pictured from left: Chief Charles Thoney in the driver's seat, and Leslie Armager in the passenger seat. An additional unidentified man stands at the rear of the truck.
Armager, Leslie "Nook Corte Madera Avenue Fire Department Fire departments Fire engines & equipment Fire stations Thoney, Charles