Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
In 1925, Pacific Boulevard looked like this--almost 20 years after Huntington Park was incorporated a city. The city, once a part of the 29,500-acre Spanish grant of Don Antonio Maria Lugo, was named after Rail Magnate Henry E. Huntington. Photo dated: April 23, 1955.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00050189 HeraldÂ Examiner Collection HE box 8704. CARL0000054386 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/18251
Automobiles--California--Huntington Park Buildings--California--Huntington Park Streets--California--Huntington Park Huntington Park (Calif.) Herald-Examiner Collection photographs