Use of digital images found on this web site is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code). To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
Photograph shows view of Bidwell Bar Bridge was erected and opened for travel in 1856. It was removed from this site in 1965 to be relocated on new site in state park, 4 miles from Oroville.