Owned by Sonoma County Library. The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
Built in 1898-99 by Kanaye Nagasawa to replace the barn that burned. It housed the work horses for the winery. Architect was Louis Cowles, constructed by John Lindsay. Originally painted white with red trim, it contains 28 stalls which face inward in this polygonal barn. GNIS Not geocoded 15 Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2009-2010) Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program High resolution master image (600ppi) Grayscale Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows