This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
A circa 1930 menu from the Hotel Clunie Coffee Shop on 8th and K street. The hotel and coffee shop were managed by Edwin J. Bedell. The shop opened in 1924, Bedell sold both it and the hotel in 1937. In 1979 the new manager of the coffee shop changed the name to Don Ju’s Coffee Shop.