Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Pacific Electric train station under construction in downtown Culver City. The white building on the left is the branch office for developer Harry H. Culver, the city's founder and devoted promoter. The Culver City Garage is visible in the background. Culver City became incorporated on September 20, 1917 at a time when its population was 530.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00073850 HeraldÂ Examiner Collection HE box 598-2-9. CARL0000076660 http://18.104.22.168/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/27874
Harry H. Culver Co Culver City Garage Buildings--California--Culver City Railroad stations--California--Culver City Culver City (Calif.) Herald-Examiner Collection photographs