Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Designed by John and Donald Parkinson and built in 1929, the department store and Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument was acquired by the Southwestern Law School in the mid-1990s. A column of glass in one of the clothing departments at Bullock's Wilshire. Photograph dated January 24, 1979.
1 photographic print :b&w ;29 x 36 cm. Photographic prints
Bullock's Wilshire (Department store) Department stores--California--Los Angeles Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Display of merchandise Clothing and dress--California--Los Angeles Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments Los Angeles Herald-Examiner photographs Herald-Examiner Collection photographs Parkinson, Donald B.(Donald Berthold),1895-1945 Parkinson, John,1861-1935