For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
A black and white photo in good condition of a two story house built in 1926 located at 470 West Seventh Street. The house is commonly referred to as the Wheeler House and is historically known as the Kerr House. The house was designed and built by M.D. Hershey of La Verne for Mr. and Mrs. Willis H. Kerr.