Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
John and Donald Parkinson designed the 1929 Bullock's Wilshire, located at 3050 Wilshire Boulevard, which was designated Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument #56 in 1968. The porte cochere, or motor court, is the main entrance to the store. The Southwestern Law School acquired the building in the mid-1990s. The entire eastern side and partial front of Bullock's Wilshire.
1 photographic print :b&w Photographic prints
00059191 Security Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Shops and stores-Department stores-Bullock's Wilshire; A-008-444 4x5 CARL0000062964 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/104760
Bullock's Wilshire (Department store) Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Department stores--California--Los Angeles Streets--California--Los Angeles Sidewalks--California--Los Angeles Wilshire Lanterns Palms--California--Los Angeles Automobiles--California--Los Angeles Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments Parkinson, Donald B.(Donald Berthold),1895-1945 Parkinson, John,1861-1935 Wilshire Boulevard (Los Angeles, Calif.) Wilshire Place (Los Angeles, Calif.)