Title supplied by cataloger. Aerial view of Ford Motor Company, Mercury Plant site located at 8900 E. Washington Boulevard (vertically on left) and Rosemead Boulevard (horizontally at middle) in Pico Rivera; view is possibly looking southeast. The San Gabriel River runs horizontally at top. The 157-acre manufacturing facility was dedicated on May 6, 1948 and ground was broken on March 23, 1956. The plant closed in 1980 and was purchased by Northrop Grumman in 1982. Photograph dated March 27, 1956.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives
Ford Motor Company.--Mercury Division Automobile industry and trade--California--Pico Rivera Industrial facilities--California--Pico Rivera Manufacturing industries--California--Pico Rivera River channels--California--Pico Rivera Industrial sites--California--Pico Rivera Industries--California--Pico Rivera Rivers--California, Southern San Gabriel River (Calif.) Pico Rivera (Calif.) Pico Rivera (Calif.)--Aerial views Aerial photographs