Neither the Western Sonoma County Historical Society nor the Sonoma County Library make any assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Western Sonoma County Historical Society. Please contact the Society regarding additional reproduction and reuse information at: https://wschs.org/contact-us
Photo--black and white: Sebastopol North Main Street as seen from Sebastopol Road/Bodega Avenue circa 1905. P&SR electric car Number 59 is traveling north on Main Street. The stone block building houses the Analy Savings Bank and the water fountain (at extreme right next to a child) was donated by the Women's Christian Temperance Union. Other stores seen are Worth's Drug Store, Crawford & Son, an ice cream store and a bakery.