This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Shown in circa 1908 is K Street, looking west from Tenth Street. To the immediate left of the frame is William Land's State House Hotel. Land purchased the State House in 1891, operating until placing into the same spot his own Hotel Land in 1910. In the distance, one can make out the 128-foot-high tower of the Federal buildings and Post Office.