For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of the two-story house built in 1902 by Professor Daniel Herbert Colcord, one of Pomona Colleges first professors, in 1891. Moved to it's location on Seventh Street,it was considered the embryo of Claremont's residential college neighborhood. The house was demolished, and the space is now occupied by Claremont Graduate University. The survey was completed by Richter and NeSmith.