Title supplied by cataloger. Built in 1898, Westlake Methodist Episcopal Church was designed by architect John C. Austin. In 1910, the church merged with Simpson Methodist Episcopal Church. In 1927, as a result of the city's widening of 8th Street, this property was sold and the church merged with Wilshire Methodist Episcopal Church. Exterior view of Westlake Methodist Episcopal Church, located at 760 S. Burlington Avenue at 8th Street, shown approximately a year after it was constructed. Both streets are shown unpaved.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 25 cm. on board 21 x 25 cm. Photographic prints
Westlake Methodist Episcopal Church (Los Angeles, Calif.) Church buildings--California--Los Angeles Methodist church buildings--California--Los Angeles Dirt roads--California--Los Angeles Austin, John C. W.(John Corneby Wilson),1870-1963