Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Exterior view of Tropico Grammar School, located on Cerritos between Brand and Glendale, originally the site of the Sepulveda School. It opened on March 9, 1906 and came to be called the Cerritos School.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00060317 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection Glendale-Schools-Tropico Grammar School. CARL0000064478 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/105298
Tropico Grammar School (Glendale, Calif.) Schools--California--Glendale Glendale (Calif.)