Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Interior of Chapman College Chapel, Orange, California. Bill Carpenter, Chaplain. The wooden-shingled church, constructed in 1909 for the congregation of Trinity Episcopal Church, is located on the northeast corner of East Maple Avenue and North Grand Street. Chapman College (now Chapman University) purchased the church for their chapel when the congregation moved to a new church on Canal Street.