Designed by L.A. Smith, this was the first vaudeville and movie theater to be built in Beverly Hills. In 1977, after decades of serving as a movie house, the building was closed. The interior was gutted and redesigned to accommodate commercial use; it was occupied by Fiorucci, the boutique seen here, and an Israeli bank. Despite hopes that the structure could be saved, it was demolished in 2005.; The Warner Theatre was designed by B. Marcus Priteca and opened in 1931; it was demolished in 1988 and replaced with a parking lot. Panoramic view of Wilshire Boulevard and Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, looking east. Seen are, left to right, the Beverly Theater, the California Bank Building, and the Warner Theatre.