The original City Hall and Fire Station in 1927. It was located on the corner of Olive Avenue and Third Street. Back of photo is stamped "This photograph is furnished on condition that whenever it is used credit will be given to Historical Collections: Security First National Bank." This image came from a collection of images donated by the Delores Palmer Estate. She was a BUSD employee for many years and authored the book "A History of Burbank."
nonprojected graphic 8x9 b&w print
islandora:2337 local: pub00199
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)--Buildings--Public--Fire Departments--City Halls--Streets--1920s