For commercial reproduction please contact the National Library of Scotland by referring to http://www.nls.uk/copyright . For access to the originals please e-mail email@example.com National Library of Scotland National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EW, Scotland, UK The National Library of Scotland license the use of this content under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 UK: Scotland License. firstname.lastname@example.org
“Male ward. Theatre & childrens ward & extention [sic] 1942. The hospital.” Exterior view of the hospital quadrangle with the older buildings on the right and the new development from 1939 on the left. In the distance can be seen the dressing shelter. This part of the hospital would later become the Nurse Training School. ❧ The image is from the first twenty years of the Chogoria mission in Kenya, which was run by the Rev. Dr Archibald Clive Irvine (1893-1974), from the collection entitled ‘Chogoria, glimpses into the past’.