Title supplied by cataloger.; Photograph was edited for publication purposes. The Warner Theatre was designed by B. Marcus Priteca and opened in 1931; it was demolished in 1988 and replaced with a parking lot. Photograph caption dated October 28, 1954 reads, "Joan Crawford brought a doll wearing a costume designed after one in 'White Christmas.'" The premiere took place at the Warner Bros. Beverly Theatre and the proceeds from the screening went to the Southern California Society of Mental Hygiene.
1 photographic print :b&w ;26 x 21 cm. Photographic prints