Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Exterior view of the recently constructed La Can~ada Public School. Built in 1919, this Italian inspired building replaced two earlier wooden schoolhouses, the second of which was located on this very site at Michigan Avenue (Foothill Boulevard) and School Road.; La Can~ada Flintridge is situated in the Crescenta Valley, located between the San Gabriel Mountains and Angeles National Forest. Prior to incorporation in 1976, La Can~ada and Flintridge were two distinct communities. Flintridge was named after Republican Senator and developer Frank Putnam Flint.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00074182 Security Pacific National Bank Collection La Can~ada Flintridge-Schools.; N-002-341.1 5x7 CARL0000077135 http://184.108.40.206/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/115028
Elementary school buildings--California--La Can~ada Flintridge Schools--California--La Can~ada Flintridge Architecture--California--La Can~ada Flintridge--Italian influences La Can~ada Flintridge (Calif.)