Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. The first building used as the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church was located at 226 E. Spruce Street in Inglewood. This replacement structure cost $30,000 when it was constructed in 1941. Exterior view of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, located at 902 South Maple Avenue in Inglewood.
1 photographic print :b&w ;26 x 21 cm. Photographic prints
00076400 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection Inglewood-Churches-Good Shepherd Lutheran Church; S-000-768 8x10 CARL0000078909 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/115592
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (Inglewood, Calif.) Church buildings--California--Inglewood Lutheran church buildings--California--Inglewood Inglewood (Calif.)