Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
From notes on photo: “Olive Park Stadium.” The stadium was dedicated in 1947 to soldiers killed in WWII and in early years was home to the St. Louis Browns spring training. The stands were demolished in 1995, though the fields themselves remain. The park was renamed George Izay Park in 1984.
nonprojected graphic 3 1/2" x 5" b&w photo
islandora:267 local: cco00204
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)--Baseball fields--Stadiums--1940s