Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Exterior view of Naylor Hall at Whittier College. In 1887, the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) established the town of Whittier and the Whittier Academy. Over time the academy evolved into Whittier College, which was chartered by the State of California in 1901 with a student body of 25. Naylor Hall was later renamed Diehl Hall. Photo dated: June 21, 1939.
Whittier College (Whittier, Calif.) Whittier College (Whittier, Calif.).--Naylor Hall Universities and colleges--California--Whittier College buildings--California--Whittier Whittier (Calif.) Works Progress Administration Collection photographs