Neither the Western Sonoma County Historical Society nor the Sonoma County Library make any assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Western Sonoma County Historical Society. Please contact the Society regarding additional reproduction and reuse information at: https://wschs.org/contact-us
Photo, sepia: Yearbook photo in 1927 of the Analy Scholarship Society, Chapter #122 on the steps of the then new Analy gym. Teacher top left: Laura Lorraine. The Society was in its 2nd year in 1927. The membership was limited to 25 students. The Organization was founded on a credit system, no member shall have a grade lower than a C. Seals of the Society were placed on diplomas of seniors and lower classmates received pins.