For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a two house, built in in 1910 at 434 West Seventh Street. The house is commonly known as the Maddox house and historically known as the Walter Stoll House. Reverends W. Wark and McKilvey moved this house from South Dartmoth Avenue. A prominent resident of the house was Walter C. Stoll, one of the owners of Stoll and Bolin Grocery, once located at 109 Yale Avenue.