Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
This 1,200-seat church was designed by Reginald Johnson, Roland Coate, Gordon Kaufman, and Carleton Winslow. It was dedicated on July 13, 1924 and razed in 1980. Interior view of St. Paul's Cathedral at 615 Figueroa Street, showing the back balcony, towards the altar at the front of the church.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00042859 Security Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Churches-St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral; A-004-992 4x5 CARL0000047274 http://188.8.131.52/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/101124
St. Paul's Cathedral (Los Angeles, Calif.) Anglican church buildings--California--Los Angeles Architecture--California--Los Angeles--Mediterranean influences Lost architecture--California--Los Angeles Church buildings--California--Los Angeles Interiors--California--Los Angeles Johnson, Kaufmann & Coate