Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District from the Palos Verdes Library Local History Room Photo Collection. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows a bean thresher on the Phillips Ranch in an area that later became the Palos Verdes Golf Course. Two workmen are visible near the thresher, with a horse and wagon in background. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates. Date Built: 1910
1 photographic print (b/w); 3.5 x 5.75 in.
pvld:2400 bar code: 000033936 negative number: 1080