Title supplied by cataloger. Aerial view of Ford Motor Company, Mercury Plant site located at 8900 E. Washington Boulevard (lower left to middle right) and Rosemead Boulevard (lower right to middle left) in Pico Rivera; view is looking west. The 157-acre manufacturing facility was dedicated on May 6, 1948 and ground was broken on March 23, 1956. The plant closed in 1980 and was purchased by Northrop Grumman in 1982. Photograph dated August 28, 1957.
1 negative :safety ;11 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives