Title supplied by cataloger. Aerial view of Ford Motor Company, Mercury Plant site located at 8900 E. Washington Boulevard (upper left corner) and Rosemead Boulevard (horizontally, upper middle) in Pico Rivera; view is possibly looking southeast. The 157-acre manufacturing facility was dedicated on May 6, 1948 and ground was broken on March 23, 1956. The plant closed in 1980 and was purchased by Northrop Grumman in 1982. Photograph dated August 15, 1956.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives