Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
The Charles Spurr Mill Valley Garage (to the far left of the photo) was located on Miller Avenue in the 1920's. The construction work is on the Mill Valley Bank which was erected in 1926 and is now (2017) occupied by the Wells Fargo Bank. Behind the sand pile on the right is where Lockwoods Pharmacy was later located at 12 Miller Avenue.
Businesses Pre-1900-1939 Construction Early Mill Valley Businesses Garages, Commercial Mill Valley Bank