Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
2008-2811 PHOTO: LOS ANGELES COUNTY: PASADENA: HOTELS: VISTA DEL ARROYO Shows garden courtyard, hotel, two men and one woman seated at umbrella shaded tables, waiter in background. "Kindly credit Tanner M. G. M." -- stamped on verso. Vista del Arroyo was originally built in 19th century, acquired by Daniel M. Linnard in 1919 and rebuilt in Spanish colonial architectural style by architects Sylvanus Marston, Garrett van Pelt and Edgar Maybury over course of 1920's and 1930's. Hotel built on edge of Arroyo Seco, overlooking the Colorado Street Bridge. Acquired in 1943 by U.S. War Dept., served as federal office building and as home of United States Court of Appeals.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
1 photographic print ; 9 7/8 x 8 in.
Vista del Arroyo Hotel and Bungalows (Pasadena, Calif.) Hotels--California--Pasadena Courtyards--California--Pasadena Pasadena (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints