Public domain Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.
Filling cans inside the J.E. Taylor & Co. cannery, located in the 1600 block of East Fourth Street. Founded in 1892, the Taylor family sold out in the 1930s, and the company eventually became Case-Swayne Foods. See CFLS_124, 126 for other views of the canning operations.
http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8g73cg7 CFLS_125 binder number 197