Public domain Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.
The Santa Ana Methodist Episcopal Church, South was built in 1876 on the northeast corner of West Street (now Broadway) and Church Street (now Civic Center Drive). In 1906 it was moved to Second Street, near Main Street. The empty building was used by Glenn Martin to build his first airplane in 1910.
http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8k35sf2 CFLS_101 binder number 148
Santa Ana Methodist Episcopal Church, South Churches