Public domain Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.
Casa Grande, the Marco Forster residence, built in 1883. Posing in front are Forster family members, employees, and friends, showing, (left to right) Albert Pryor (on horseback), five unidentified men, the household cook (in his chef's hat), three unidentified people, perhaps the tutor for the Forster children, son Frank A. Forster, three women, two of whom are daughters Lucana and Ysidora Forster, Marco's wife, Guadalupe Avila Forster, Marco Forster (1839-1904), and Damian Rios, a horse trainer working for Forster. The building later served as the Las Rosas Hotel, then the Las Rosas Restaurant. Located at approximately 31872 Camino Capistrano, it was torn down in 1964.
http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8nv9gzs CFLS_005 binder number 7