Public domain Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.
The northern entrance to Orange County Park, showing the archway erected in 1898. Visible on the left is the caretaker's cottage. James Irvine donated the first 160 acres for the park in 1897. It was renamed Irvine Park in 1926, and now Irvine Regional Park. A replica of the original entrance arch was erected 1997 in honor of the park's centennial.
http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8pc314v CFLS_049 binder number 75