Public domain Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.
The Santa Ana Masonic Temple, at the northeast corner of Fifth and Sycamore streets. The cornerstone was laid on August 5, 1903, and the building was completed in 1904. The Masons met here until 1930, when the building was torn down to make way for a new Masonic Temple, which still stands. For a construction photo of this building, see CFLS_082.
http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/c8vm4b1k CFLS_136 binder number 199