This image is being made available for educational and research purposes only, under the fair use clause of the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 § 107 U.S.C.) Further questions regarding the image or its use may be directed to the California History and Genealogy Room, Fresno County Public Library, 2420 Mariposa St., Fresno, CA 93721-2285; (559) 488-3195, press #3, then #5.
Officially named the General Hospital of Fresno County, built in 1903, located today at the corner of Cedar and Kings Canyon Avenue. Expanded in 1917 with enlargement of the central building and addition of four wings which extended the front of the building toward Ventura Avenue. Accredited for the first time in 1921.