Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District from the Palos Verdes Library Local History Room Photo Collection. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view from the ocean looking southeast at Point Vicente with the Point Vicente Lighthouse visible at left, which opened in 1926. Visible in distance at right is Long Point. Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association